Let us be your guide to a calm, well-behaved dog
Are you concerned about particular aspects of your dog’s behavior?
Our dog training programs specialize in:
- Training appropriate interactions with children, seniors, dogs and other animals
- Teaching friendly dogs not to jump, reducing the risk of you, children, or guests being knocked down
- Leash training for calm, easy walks without the risk of being pulled off your feet
- Training responsive dogs who come when called—no more “catch me if you can” games
- Helping hyperactive dogs learn to channel and control their exuberance
- Basic manners like sit, down, settle, and stay for a dog who’s a joy to live with
- If your dog seems like he’s scared of his own shadow, we will work on desensitization and building your dog’s confidence.
Choose your dog training program
We can work with you to train your dog, or you can have us train your dog for you.
Meet Professional Dog Trainer Jan Dawson
Hello, fellow dog lover! If you haven’t had a dog in a while it’s easy to forget what an overwhelming handful they can be. Add watching your kids, getting them to their various activities, or getting to the golf course or your yoga class or if you are struggling with health or mobility issues, a “new to you” dog can quickly throw life into chaos. My goal is to bring calm and understanding to the chaos of welcoming a new dog into your home so you can better enjoy the four-legged companionship you seek—without all the crazy!
Let’s make sure right out of the gate that your new best friend grows up into a dog who knows how to handle herself safely and gracefully around children!