Let us be your guide to a calm, well-behaved dog
Are you concerned about particular aspects of your dog’s behavior?
Our dog training programs specialize in:
- Training appropriate interactions with the grandkids
- Teaching friendly dogs not to jump, reducing the risk of you, the grandkids, or guests being knocked down
- Leash training for calm, easy walks without the risk of being pulled off your feet
- Training responsive dogs who come when called—no more “catch me if you can” games
- Helping hyperactive dogs learn to channel and control their exuberance
- Basic manners like sit, down, settle, and stay for a dog who’s a joy to live with
Choose your dog training program
We can work with you to train your dog, or you can have us train your dog for you.
Meet professional puppy trainer Jan Dawson
Hello, fellow dog lover! If you haven’t had a puppy in a while it’s easy to forget what an overwhelming handful they can be. Add watching the grandkids to the mix, or trying to get to the golf course, or struggling with health or mobility issues, and a puppy can quickly throw life into chaos. My puppy training programs are designed specifically with senior living in mind. My goal is to bring calm to the chaos of puppyhood so you can better enjoy the four-legged companionship you seek—without all the crazy!
Speaking of the grandkids, let’s make sure right out of the gate that your new best friend grows up into a dog who knows how to handle herself safely and gracefully around children!