Let us be your guide to a calm, well-behaved puppy
Could you use some help with your swirling ball of delight and chaos (aka your puppy)?
Our puppy training programs specialize in:
- Fast-tracking your puppy’s house training
- Training puppy to be calm and gentle with the grandkids
- Stopping the scrapes, punctures, and bruises caused by over-exuberant puppy teeth
- Reducing falling risks by teaching puppy not to jump on you or guests
- Leash training for calm, easy, safe walks with no pulling
- Teaching puppy to self-sooth so you can sleep through the night
- Making sure puppy understands which things are hers to chew, and which aren’t
- Basic manners like sit, down, settle, and stay for a dog who’s a joy to live with
Choose your puppy training program
We can work with you to train your puppy, or you can have us train your puppy for you.
Meet professional puppy trainer Jan Dawson
Hello, fellow dog lover! If you haven’t had a puppy in a while it’s easy to forget what an overwhelming handful they can be. Add watching the grandkids to the mix, or trying to get to the golf course, or struggling with health or mobility issues, and a puppy can quickly throw life into chaos. My puppy training programs are designed specifically with senior living in mind. My goal is to bring calm to the chaos of puppyhood so you can better enjoy the four-legged companionship you seek—without all the crazy!
Speaking of the grandkids, let’s make sure right out of the gate that your new best friend grows up into a dog who knows how to handle herself safely and gracefully around children!